A rewarding selection for those who prefer an open palette color arrangement, and aesthetics for photography. The all new gold palette has a circular painting surface and 5 wells area suitable for filling the paints. It also offers an open grasping area allowing for room to hold brushes.
Our palettes are handcrafted in Bangalore, India. From design, to clay selection, sanding, branding and finishing; we focus on the details during each step of the process.
Hard white surface provides you with 5 wells, with a little touch of gloss and gold all over the palette. In addition, the material is not light weight.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. All sales on boxes are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or returns on any items received as part of the monthly subscription box. All products in the box are sold “as is” but we ensure that they will be at the quality for intended use.
2. For loss/damage claims, you must notify us within 24 hours of the date of your order has shipped if you believe all or part of your order is missing or damaged.
3. If any product purchased with the Service is defective, you may return it and we will send you a new item. This new product may be a replacement product of the same kind, or a different product equal to the value of the defective product. This does not include damaged courier box.
4. There might be chances that you may receive the outer courier box damaged. Hence, we're not responsible for the exchange or refund, unless the products inside the box are not damaged.
1. Packages will be shipped on 21st of every month.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Shipping dates and/or arrival times are only estimates. International subscribers should expect a delayed delivery time.
4. The processing time for individual products can be approximately 4-7 days.